Feb 1st (Friday) 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Feb 2nd (Saturday) 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
A Cultural extravaganza by JKYog’s Bal-Mukund & Youth Club!!
This is a great platform for kids to showcase their talents! Register your kids today and enjoy as they show case their talents on stage! Attractive prizes and participant certificates and memento for all participants!!!
– Interesting booths – Indian Chaat, Mehendi, dresses, Jewelry
– Complimentary Dinner for participants and guests accompanying the participants after the award ceremony on Saturday, Feb 2nd.
– Onstage Solo Contest – $20 per participant per contest
– All other contests – $15 per participant per contest
– Entry Fee: $10 for accompanying guests and parents
Special trophy for winners in each category
Text at 214-662-2704, 214-287-9315
Terms and Conditions
– Organizers reserve the rights to deny the registration if there are any scheduling conflicts. In case denied participants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
– Organizers reserve the rights to cancel a planned contest; decisions will be made based on the number of registrations. In case an event is canceled, registrants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
– All walk-in contests should be completed before 5 PM– All participants should be at the venue before9:30 AM in order to be eligible for the contest. Timing for each program is tentative. May get adjusted.
– Organization reserve the right to use the Photographs taken at this event in social-media, marketing materials etc.
– Prizes are dependent on the number of entries in each contest category
– By registering, you are agreeing to the terms mentioned above and agree to the rules of the contest as mentioned in the website.