|ONSTAGE CONTESTS (SCHEDULED)
||OFFSTAGE CONTESTS (SCHEDULED)
||WALK IN CONTESTS
|Fancy Dress Contest
|Singing Contest **
|Dance Contest **
||Essay writing Contest
||Word Search Contest
||Instrument playing contest
||Sanskriti Quiz Contest
**Age appropriate groups will be formed based on the registrations.
Click Here for Sanskriti Contest Rules.
WHEN: 7th – 9th Feb, 2020 from 5 pm to 9 pm
Competition days: 7th Feb (5pm-9pm) and 8th Feb (9am-9pm)
Award Ceremony: 9th Feb, 2020 (evening) followed by dinner
WHERE: Radha Krishna Temple, Allen
- Special trophy for winners in each category.
- Medals will be given for participation (one medal/kid/contest).
- Kids can participate in more than one contest.
- Complimentary Dinner for participants (who paid entry fee) and guests accompanying the participants after the award ceremony on Sunday, Feb 9th.
- Tasty Food available for purchase at Yugal Kunj all three days.
EARLY BIRD Fee until 31st Dec, 2019
- Onstage Solo Contest – $20 per participant per contest
- All other contests – $15 per participant per contest
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 26th Jan, 2020
- Onstage Solo Contest – $25 per participant per contest
- All other contests – $20 per participant per contest
- Entry Fee: $10 for each accompanying guests (children above 5 years, youth and adults)
Call : 469-795-9130
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Organizers reserve the rights to deny the registration if there are any scheduling conflicts. In case denied participants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
- Organizers reserve the rights to cancel a planned contest; decisions will be made based on the number of registrations. In case an event is canceled, registrants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
- Apart from the above 2 terms, the registration fee for contests is non-refundable.
- Entry to all walk- in contests closes @ 7pm on Feb 7.
- Entry to all walk- in contests closes @ 6pm on Feb 8.
- All ONSTAGE participants should check-in for their onstage contests at least 1 hour prior to the start time of their contest
- All OFFSTAGE participants should check-in for their offstage contests 30 mins prior to the start time of their contest.
- We reserve the rights to refuse if there is a late check-in for the onstage contests
- We reserve the rights to change the timing of the contests
- Judge’s decision is final!
- Organization reserve the right to use the Photographs taken at this event in social-media, marketing materials etc.
- For all the Group contests, the winning group(s) will get one trophy per group and not individual trophies per participant.
- Age appropriate groups may vary based on the actual number of registrations. Groups (age appropriate) will be finalized after 26th Jan, 2020 for on-stage and off-stage contests.
- Winners are dependent on the number of entries in each contest category.
- By registering, you are agreeing to the terms mentioned above and agree to the rules of the contest as mentioned in the website