Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas (RKT) is very proud to launch a scholarship scheme for Hindu students studying in United States currently in High School or Undergraduate course. The purpose of this scholarship is to help economically challenged Hindu families residing in United States with their children’s education.
Qualifications to be Fulfilled to Apply
1. Applying candidate should be Hindu students, currently living in United States and pursuing High School or Undergraduate degree. (STEM, Non-STEM, Fine Arts, Science, any track).
2. Family’s annual income should be less than $75,000. (You might need to provide you Tax-return to verify this)
3. Applying candidate, currently pursuing High School must have an intention to attend College degree.
4. The minimum GPA required for high School student and for undergrads is 3.0.
5. The deadline to submit form is August 31, 2017.
1. RKT would be giving out Scholarship to three students worth of $2000.
2. RKT would also be providing career guidance mentorship to three selected STEM students.
3. Winners would be declared by last week of September/ first week of October.
4. This Scholarship would be awarded during Radha Krishna Temple annual Diwali Celebration which occurs in October-November.
If you fulfill all the conditions mentioned above, please go ahead and fill out the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas would be very happy to help you with your education and fulfilling your dreams.